What is Acupressure?
Acupressure is a Chinese Healing Therapy. Under this therapy, to stimulate the body’s healing capabilities, acupressure points are pressed by fingers.
How Acupressure Therapy is Helpful?
- Maintains Good Health
- Good for Self-Healing
- Relieves from Stress Ailments & Releases Tension
- Boosts the Immune System
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Relieves from Chronic Pain & Reduces Muscular Tension
- Helps in Spiritual Development
- Helpful in Addiction Recovery
- Reinforces Sexual Reproductive System
- Detoxification of body for better Health & Beauty
- Methods of Acupressure
Generally, the primary concept and healing method in all the types of Acupressure is same and that is by stimulating Acupressure Points.
Apart from triggering the acupressure points by fingers, also Hands, Arms, Feet & Legs are used, as per the necessity of pressure.
How Healing Energy Work?
Acupressure Points behaves as a Channel Healing Energy, because these points have High Electrical Conductivity.
Acupressure Points are the signs where Energy is blocked on Meridians, and the Numbness, Tension or Pain can be released by pressing these points, resulting into corresponding all the functions of Body & manage Blood Circulation.
Acupressure Therapy traces right from the root of any Health Issues & about the Energy Blockages in Body like:
How Acupressure Works?
The flow of Energy is overall based on the Thoughts, either it may be Negative Thought or Positive Thought.
- If your thoughts are Negative, Flow of Energy will be blocked.
- If your thoughts are Positive, it results into enhancement of Healing Energy.
Imbalances of Emotional & Physical Symptoms
The Symptoms of Imbalances of Emotional & Physical are observed when the Energy of Life Force is blocked and the blockages are at Acupressure Points.
Acupressure Therapy is also Utilized for:
- Pain Management
- Martial Arts
- Beauty Treatments