Hi Everyone, welcome to My Healthy Bharat. In this article, you’ll find the top 8 Tips to Control Hair Loss | Hair Fall. We’ve created an episode on Hair Loss, which will provide you the complete information right from start to end.
As per the survey report, Hair Loss has become a common disease and it is noted that among 100 people 2 people are facing the problem. Therefore, stay connected with us to enjoy the benefits of information shared in the article.
In this article, I’ll share the below-mentioned details:
So, coming to our first point of discussion about:
What is Hair Loss?
Baldness or Hair Loss states extreme hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary is the major cause of Hair loss or Baldness with age. Nowadays, youths are facing the problem of hair loss. (Male hair loss and Female hair loss).
Causes of Hair Loss?
- In the initial stage of hair loss, you’ll find 50 to 100 hairs on your pillow whenever you get up from the bed or while combing or when you take a bath.
- Hair Thinning is not noticeable because new hair is growing at the same time.
- When the Hair Follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue
Major Factors of Hair loss
- Hereditary – The common cause of hair loss is a hereditary known as male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness. It generally happens slowly with aging. Thinning or Receding hairline & bald spots in men and thinning of hair in women.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions – Several changes in health conditions can be a cause of hair loss, it also includes hormonal changes because of pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems. Many Medical conditions like patchy hair loss, scalp infections like ringworm & hair-pulling.
- Medications and Health Supplements – Side effects of certain drugs taken for arthritis, gout, cancer, depression, high blood pressure, and heart problems can also cause Hair Loss.
- Hairstyles and Hair Treatments – Hairstyling or hairstyles that pull your hair tight, like ponytails, braids, pigtails or cornrows, can cause hair loss.
Risk factors of Hair Loss
- Family history of balding, in parents or families
- Significant Weight Loss
- Certain medical conditions, like Diabetes
8 Tips to Control Hair Loss | Hair Fall |How to Prevent Hair Loss?
Baldness caused by heredity or genetics is not preventable. But don’t worry in our forthcoming article of Hair Loss Treatments, we’ll share in detail how to undergo any hair loss treatment. And as per your requirement, you can opt for it.
Therefore don’t become hopeless about the treatments, even if you can’t prevent hair loss.
There are numerous hair loss treatments available nowadays, and with the help of any of the or these treatments, you can have a great look with a great hairstyle as per your choice.
- Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, ponytails
- Avoid twisting, rubbing or pulling hair
- Gently wash and brush hair. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair
- Avoid harsh treatments like hot rollers, curling irons, and hot oil treatments
- Avoid Medications & Supplements
- Protect hair from direct sunlight or any ultraviolet light
- Stop Smoking
- If treated with chemotherapy, consult the doctor and use cooling cap, it can reduce the risk of losing hair during chemotherapy treatment
FAQ’s of Hair Loss |8 Tips to Control Hair Loss | Hair Fall
- What is the best way to Stop Hair Loss?
- Tips for Healthy Hair
- How to maintain Healthy Hair?
- Can Hair Loss be prevented?
- Can Hair Loss be due to Hormonal changes?
- Is Hair Loss from Stress?
- Tips to reduce Hair Loss
- Can hair loss stop?
- Can hair loss be treated?
- Which medicines cause hair loss?
- What hair loss symptoms?
- How does hair loss start?
- How hair loss occurs?
- How much hair loss is normal?
- How much hair loss is normal male?
- When hair loss is not genetic?
- When hair loss after chemo?
- When hair loss is a problem?
- Is hair loss hereditary?
- Is hair loss due to stress?
- Why hair loss during pregnancy?
Hope, the information shared in this article is beneficial to you. Stay connected with us to know our latest updates. We are striving hard to share with you the in-depth information on Hair Loss from our articles.
Follow the preventive measures shared above to control hair loss. And for those who are facing from hereditary or genetic hair loss, stay connected with us we’ll share with you the various hair loss treatments.
But don’t lose your hope, we are here for you and will definitely help you out from this problem.
Don’t forget to read our article Types of Hair Loss | क्या हैं 4 प्रकार के बालों का झड़ना? | Hair Loss Episode 2
Till then, have good luck & bye, but we’re coming again with more helpful information for you.